The fan operates from about 350°F to a maximum rated temperature of 1000°F. It operates most efficiently between 390°F and 800°F. The normal surface operating temperature of a wood stove is 450°F to 700°F. It has been designed to operate at peak efficiency through the entire normal operating temperature range of your stove.
Note: This fan can move upto 2 to 3 times the amount of air compared to ecofans.
- No electricity required and no electrical parts
- 100% mechanical
- Fan outputs up to 300 CFM (cubic feet per minute) to help circulate warm air throughout the room
- 400 RPM on a 400° surface
- Fan speed varies automatically with the stove temperature
- Overall height: 13"
- Overall width: 10"
- Base dimensions: 6" X 3"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Fan diameter: 10"
- Material: stainless steel, aluminum, brass
- Color: Black, stainless, brass
- Operating temperature: 390°F - 1000°F